To the left of “League,” mouse over your Fantasy Sport | select Wallet. Click Withdraw Funds. Enter the amount to withdraw. Click Withdraw Funds.
Yahoo fantasy is a sports fantasy platform that allows you to play multiple sports simultaneously. Its offerings include football, basketball, baseball, and hockey. Here, you can make & manage teams to trade for long seasons & draft players for game weeks. A Daily Fantasy Sports feature allows you to use your sports knowledge and win big.
The daily sports news feature with all the latest happening will help you set up a perfect line-up for a match or season. You can compete against other fantasy players, efficiently track season-long games or a match, and manage your funds well. Also, get a complete guide on Yahoo Fantasy App Download – How To Register And Login?
Yahoo fantasy payouts may be for DFS(Daily Fantasy Sports) or at the end of a fantasy season. You may now wonder how to withdraw money from Yahoo Fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy will allow you to withdraw your winnings quickly. Yahoo fantasy payouts may be for DFS(Daily Fantasy Sports) or at the end of a fantasy season. Continue reading this article to know more about how to withdraw money from Yahoo fantasy.
You will be able to withdraw your winnings from your Yahoo Fantasy Wallet a few hours after a league or contest has ended. To initiate a yahoo fantasy payout, you need the link & have a verified PayPal account.
Here are the steps that you need to know how to withdraw money from Yahoo Fantasy:
- Open the Yahoo Fantasy app & log in.
- On the Home screen, tap on the Settings icon located on the top left corner.
- Then, tap on Wallet.
- Now, you will be asked to Sign in to your Yahoo account or create a new one. You can also sign in with your Google account.
- At this point in time, you can see My Account and Wallet.
- Here, you can make a Yahoo Fantasy payout by tapping on Withdraw Funds.
- Now, you will be asked to Link your PayPal Account. Do the needful to link the account.
- Next, log in to your existing PayPal account or create a new one, and tap on ‘Agree & Continue’.
Do note that while linking your PayPal account to your Yahoo fantasy wallet for the first time, you will go through a verification process. This will ensure that customers only have a single active account and meet some residency-based eligibility requirements.