We at Mrs. South Africa™ have been very conscious and supportive of the breaking of stereotypes that hold women back. Ageism is one such stigma that we want to shatter. Our acclaimed women empowerment program has become synonymous with strong, capable and empathetic women making a difference in their communities.
- Female, between the ages of 25 and 55 in 2024
- Be legally married with valid marriage certificate from South African Department of Home Affairs
- Be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document
- There are no restrictions on educational background, height, weight, or tattoos
- No prior pageant or modelling experience is required
In the event that any false or misleading information of whatsoever kind is submitted by the applicant, the Miss South Africa Organisation may, in its sole discretion, take any action that it deems appropriate, including without limitation, disqualification from participating in the Miss South Africa pageant, and/or termination of reign as a titleholder or as Miss South Africa, as applicable.
Finalists may be required to attend events and workshops and/or endorse certain products as required by the Miss South Africa Organisation. Finalists will also not be permitted to enter another competition that may coincide with the timeline of the Miss South Africa pre-competition and pageant.
The winner of the Miss South Africa pageant will be contracted to the Miss South Africa Organisation as an employee thereof for her full-year reign. Following the completion of her reign, she will be required to assist with up to 12 appearances.