1. Established in 1955, Al-Nassr is among the oldest clubs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
“ANA AALAMY”. Millions heard it from our new star Translated to “I am Globally well-known”, A’ALAMY became our nickname after featuring at the FIFA Club World Cup in Brazil in 2000 as the FIRST Asian club where we then faced Real Madrid at the opening game. Today’s Tifo
2. The team’s current stadium is Mrsool Park, with a capacity of about 25,000 spectators
3. Al-Nassr is currently top of the Saudi Pro League, with 26 points from 11 games, one more than Al-Shabab and two clear of Al-Ittihad, both of whom have a game in hand.
4. Al-Nassr player Anderson Talisca is the top scorer in this season’s league championship with nine goals, while his compatriot and team-mate Luiz Gustavo is sixth-highest with four strikes.
5. The club finished third in last season’s Pro League.
6. Al-Nassr were the first Saudi team to participate in the FIFA Club World Cup, playing in the 2000 edition against Spanish giants Real Madrid, Morocco’s Raja, and Brazil’s Corinthians.
7. Al-Nassr fans are proud to call their club Al-Alami, the Arabic word for global.
8. The club has won 8 league titles: 1980, 1981, 1989, 1994, 1995, 2014, 2015 and 2019.
9. They have also won six King Cup titles: 1974, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1987, and 1990.
10. The club has won the Crown Prince Cup three times: 1973, 1974, and 2013.
11. They have won three editions of the Saudi Federation Cup, also known as Prince Faisal Cup: 1975, 1997, and 2007.
12. The club lifted the Saudi Super Cup in 2019 and 2020. This is some part of the fun facts the club.